FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
The Quality Assurance Engineer I will join a dynamic and talented Quality Assurance team to support Falcon Fraud Manager and Fraud Banking suite of applications and services. This position will be an integral part of the engineering team to up level the test automation while focusing on both black box and grey box testing of client/server with strong emphasis on browser-based applications.
This role will be developing and maintaining the test automation suite in Java REST API and/or Java Selenium UI Automation or future choice of test automation tool, who will also be responsible for overall test execution of both automation and manual.
What will YOU do as Software Quality Assurance Engineer I?
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Develop and maintain automated testing suite (UI and/or API).
- Develop test cases and manual execution if test automation is not possible
- Identify QA and testing issues, and support QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience
Experience and Qualifications:
- Significant coursework in computer science
- Significant experience in Java development
- Some experience in web-based development
Required Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Java SE and Java EE
- Proficiency in web-based development and/or server software development
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or linux shell scripting
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML related technologies
- Coursework or project-related work with RDBMS
- Experience with non-SQL databases, multi-threaded programming, complex event processing, in-stream analytics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving
- Familiarity with Agile software development life-cycle and quality management
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. We have a 50+ year history of excellence in providing analytics and decision management solutions. Here are a few examples of our impact globally:
- Credit Scoring —150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security—2.5+ billion credit cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending —3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
FICO’s proven science leverages the latest technology to drive consumer behavior insights and optimize business processes. We help many of the world’s leading banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy innovative and high-performance environments with the opportunity to grow. Join the FICO Family and help change the way business makes decisions!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the strength that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.