Pangu is a renowned name when it comes to the jailbreak world. It regularly provides jailbreak updates and pangu tools prove to be the most effective tools when it comes to jailbreaking latest iOS versions and devices. Whether you want to jailbreak iOS 9.2.1 or any other release out there, the pangu jailbreak method that we’ll discuss here would fulfill your needs. So, step forward towards an effective jailbreak solution and follow the steps given here to jailbreak your iOS 9.2 device.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.2 Using Pangu Jailbreak Tool
Jailbreaking iOS 9.2 with Pangu Jailbreak tool is simple and you should not have any issue whatsoever while jailbreaking. Just make sure that you follow below mentioned steps precisely so that there are no inconveniences whatsoever.
- Connect the iOS device that you want to jailbreak with your PC and ensure that iTunes recognizes it. If iTunes is not already installed then install it right away. In case a popup shows up and asks you to Trust the computer, just click on Trust.
- Disable ‘Find My iPhone’ on the connected iOS device. You can simply do this from Settings by clicking Disable Find My iPhone in iCloud section.
- Now go to Pangu official website and download Pangu installer.
- Run PPHelper and install PP tool. Click that button in the middle so that you can proceed with process of installation. And, when installation is completed, click on next button which shows up and launch the tool.
- When you have PP tool ready, click on green button and download all necessary components for your iOS 9.2 jailbreak.
- If you’re asked to provide your Apple ID, you can enter something dummy here. Basically, the tool uses this ID for signing your jailbreak app which is being deployed on your iOS device. It is not recommended to use the personal Apple ID because all your personal information is linked to it.
- After providing the required Apple ID, click on green colored button that you can find below sign-in boxes. Wait until the app is deployed on your iPhone/iPad. And, when it completes, just click on green button for proceeding further.
- Now tap on email address that you can see on Device Management page of the iOS device in question. Tap on Trust twice and the deployment will be completed.
- Now launch jailbreak tool from your device’s Home Screen.
- Make sure you Enable Notifications here and that the checkbox under the circle is unchecked.
- Tap on the circle and lock the device. Now wait until your device goes to respring.
- Simply unlock your iOS device now and you’ll find Cydia right there on the Home Screen.
Here it is worth mentioning that the jailbreak we’re talking about here is ‘semi-tethered’ and if you will reboot your device then you will have to run the tool again on your iOS device. Otherwise, Cydia will be inaccessible.
So, what are you waiting for now? Just download pangu jailbreak tool and get on with the jailbreak process. You’ll love the liberty you will have on your device afterwards.
I love it, i am blogger, trying to do something better.