All the writers are in search for some techniques by which they can improve their writing skills. Every producer wants that his or her subscript should be interesting, good and left a pleasant effect on the reader.
If you are also in search of good writing skills then no worries here are some of the important writing tools available online through which you are capable of writing a best article.
You can only produce words by the help of word processor on the page, but to write a relevant content is such a difficult job. You can only do it when you have an essential tool, which can help you to write. When you are using a writing software then it is necessary that you should know what type of help you need form the writing software.
Here The advanced tools for Best Article Writing
- Selection of software:First, you should select a software that is, up to your writing styles and easy to use. There is also a lot of grammatical mistakes in the content but don’t worry word processor corrects those mistakes.
- Title generator:There is also a title generator in which you enter the name of thattitle you write on to and then you get a lot of ideas. The most recommended title generator is “Hubspot’s blog title generator”.
- Title provider generator:There is also a great tool, which provide a title for your post that is “Portent’s Content Idea Generator”.
- Generator that search trending topics:Another writing tool for searching topic related to industry, which provide you URL website and is free of cost is “Social Crawlytics”.
- Graphical generator:“Canva” is another graphical tool. It provide you a mind-blowing graphics that makes you content more attractive.
- Fun provider:“Infogr.am.” is another way to attract people because it make your article joyful for the reader and develop interest as well.
- Gif generator:You can also enter a GIF(small portion of video) to your article, which makes you content a more pleasurable.
- Testing readers view:After writing an article, you are very curious to know that whether reader likes or understand your post or not, then there are another tools “Readability Test Tool and Readable.io” which help you to know it.
- Checking of copy-paste:Sometimes it might be happen that when you write an article you can add such words that resemble to the articles of the other website and put a bad impact on the reader. Therefore to check that your title is free from duplicate there is a software called “Plagiarism checker” and like this, there are also many tools that check that your article don’t contain the same content as others.
- Sharing content: Now you can also share your written content on Facebook, twitter and anywhere you want by the help of another tool generator.
These are most important and beneficial online tools that will help you to create an amazing article. So what are you waiting for? Go use these tools and create an eye-opening article.
I love it, i am blogger, trying to do something better.